Stats: 2447 members, 8262 topics. Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017 at 2:17pm

Welcome Guest!

Tecno wx3 P Specs And Price

3 Replies

Tecno wx3 P Specs And Price by
ArtistG.A.S . male 8:08pm On Aug 9

Tecno WX3 P Key Specs & Features
5-inch Touch Display, 480 x 854 pixels (196ppi)
1.3GHz quad-core CPU with 1GB RAM
Android 7.0 (Nougat)
8GB Storage with support up to 32GB memory card
5MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
3G Data
5000 mAh Removable Battery

Build and Display
Tecno WX3 P looks much like the earlier WX3. You may not be able to turn many heads with this one, looking at the plastic body. It just gets the job done. This is a thick device at 9.4 millimetres.
The display is similar to that of the Tecno WX3: a 5-inch unit having an FWVGA resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. The multi-touch screen uses IPS technology, which means views from the sides should be decent.

Camera and Storage
It doesn’t look like anything has changed in the camera department for the Tecno WX3 P. And that may be considered disappointing for something that is dubbed ‘Pro.’ You still get the same 5 megapixel front and back camera combo. These are things of budget devices.
If you thought you would be getting more storage space, think again. The Tecno WX3 P gives you 8 GB onboard storage. Thankfully, it allows you add up to 32 GB more using a microSD card.

Performance and OS
Under the hood is a quad-core MediaTek processor, obviously unchanged from the WX3. So, performance is not likely to witness any upgrade here since you still get the lowly 1 GB of RAM. Tecno WX3 P features Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.

Battery and Other Features
One can easily see that the only thing Pro about the Tecno WX3 P is its humongous battery with a capacity of 5,000 mAh. That is twice the capacity of the juicer on the regular variant. This is said to last up to three days on a single charge. Yeah, that must be professional. Or isn’t it? Tecno, over to you.

There is only 3G support, no 4G. The dual SIM smartphone offers standard connectivity options, including microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot. It may be argued the ‘Pro’ addition to the name of the device doesn’t appear to be justified.

Pricing and availability
Tecno WX3 P is not yet available in Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya. When available, you can buy the affordable smartphone at leading online stores in Nigeria and Kenya. Tecno WX3 P Price in Nigeria ranges from 26,500 Naira to 35,000 Naira depending on your location in the country. Price in Kenya starts at around KSh 7,499.

Information is Power

Godwinsilas . male 9:45pm On Aug 9

Considering the specs, I don't know if I should say the phone is cheap or not. But the camera is a turn off.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

ArtistG.A.S . male 10:52pm On Aug 9

It's not cheap ooo...almost same with Tecno W3.

Information is Power

Godwinsilas . male 11:06pm On Aug 9

Well it's because of the battery life, I love phones with high battery capacity, plus it will consume less.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest