Stats: 2447 members, 8262 topics. Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017 at 2:13pm

Welcome Guest!

Ghanaian Actress Looking For A Responsible Man To Marry

0 Replies

Ghanaian Actress Looking For A Responsible Man To Marry by
Godwinsilas . male 7:41pm On Oct 3

Ingrid Alabi, a Ghanaian actress who is now 31-year-old has revealed that she is looking for a responsible man in order to end her life as a single woman.

According to her, most men these days cannot be trusted, hence her resolve to take her time before choosing a life partner.

The actress added that a lot of men have already approached her wanting to enter into a relationship with her, but she is looking out for responsible ones.

Speaking in an interview with the Graphic Showbiz, she said: "Every lady wants to be treated like a queen and loved to the maximum and once I get such a responsible man, I would gladly accept and marry him."

Questioned on her intimate life as a single lady, the actress said she hasn't engaged in any intimate act for the past three years.

According to her, until her wedding day, she will not allow any man to get intimate with her.

“I have now made a vow to make love on my wedding night and until then, I won’t do anything with any man,” she remarked.

She added that she manages to control her sexual urge by taking a cold bath and sometimes eating ice cream.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest