Stats: 2447 members, 8262 topics. Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017 at 2:15pm

Welcome Guest!

Meet The Owner Of TSTV, Bright Echefu

0 Replies

Meet The Owner Of TSTV, Bright Echefu by
Godwinsilas . male 9:33am On Oct 4

The just launched Pay-As-You-Consume TV provider, which for now is the only indigenous Pay TV in Nigeria, and has been making wave and trending on every media houses across the country. This is because it has been long overdue, while DSTV gain control of the market.

Telcom Satellites TV (TSTV) recently signed a multi-transponder agreement with Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS) in order to deliver a Direct-to-Home (DTH) Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcast service to Nigeria on ABS’ -3A satellite, Africa beam which is located at the prime video neighborhood of 3°W.
ABS is based in Bermuda, and owned by Permira

So the question is: who is behind this Telcom Satellites TV (TSTV)? Is the person really a Nigerian? Well his name is Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, the chairman of Briechberg.

Bright Echefu is from Obowo in Imo state, Nigeria who graduated from the university of Nsukka before leaving the country to pursue further education abroad. He is the MD/CEO of Bricke and Athens limited owners of AHTV-Heath Television, who have brought Telcom Satellites TV (TSTV).

Bright is also the chairman of Briechberg Investment Limited, owners of Bright FM. And also on the board of Bright joy Multiventures limited.

His skills includes: Strategic Planning Research, Nonprofits Public Speaking, Program Management, Fundraising Program Development.

Bright is a medical doctor by profession and a Biomedical Engineer by practice. So you address him as Dr. Bright Echefu Ikechukwu.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest