Stats: 2447 members, 8262 topics. Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017 at 2:13pm

Welcome Guest!

Caroline Danjuma Accuse Davido Of Involving In Her Brother's Death

0 Replies

Caroline Danjuma Accuse Davido Of Involving In Her Brother's Death by
Godwinsilas . male 1:53pm On Oct 4

Davido is on a fresh and a very serious trouble as actress Caroline Danjuma has laid a strong allegation on him, which involves the death of her brother Tagbo

The singer and some of his friends had gone for partying at DNA club in Lagos, including her brother, Tagbo. Sadly, when they return Tagbo was no where to be found, rather a call came in that he was dumped at the General hospital dead.

Caroline Danjuma claimed Davido is involved in the death of her brother, she said that Davido and his friends abandoned him, wore caps to covers their faces and took on their hills.

The actress is now demanding for Tagbo's whereabouts, saying she will fight Davido with all she has.

She wrote: "Davido where is Tagbo .... he was with you and ur crew last night ... you all wore face cap to hide your identities after he died in ur car.. u dumped him at general hospital and ran away ... the law must play its role this time .. you all better provide Tagbo alive ..

@davidoofficial. After you all abandoned him at general hospital you continued you stupid grooving at DNA and had the nerves to promote ur show .. this ain't no ordinary boy you can intimidate his family ... we need you to tell us how he died in ur car and why u ran away.. the police and the hospital confirmed u all ran away .. if u think ur money can save u, u just met ur match . Promise."

And here is a reply from Davido, he wrote: “People are just wicked.

This is what I get for treating everyone like my brother.

I was deeply saddened to hear of the death of my friend Tagbo. 1st and foremost, my sincere condolences and prayers are with his family at this time.

I have been in the same position before and multiple times and also of recent. But it is also dissapinting that false information and complete lies have been put out there using my name, as usual.

Out of total respect for Tagbo and his family, I will not discuss this matter further for now.
Rest in peace, Tabgo
David Adeleke.”

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest