Stats: 2447 members, 8262 topics. Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017 at 2:11pm

Welcome Guest!

Police Arrests Rapper Nelly, For Raping A Woman

0 Replies

Police Arrests Rapper Nelly, For Raping A Woman by
Godwinsilas . male 6:51pm On Oct 7

Cornell Iral Haynes Jr, popularly known as Nelly, has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman early this morning in Washington DC, USA.

According to TMZ, Nelly’s alleged female victim claims she was raped on the rapper’s tour bus in Washington, where he’s been performing. He is on a tour with Florida Georgia Line and they are set to perform Saturday night in Ridgefield, Washington.

The alleged victim was said to have told police she joined Nelly on his tour bus following his performance Friday night at White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, Washington.

The woman reported the alleged rape at about 3: 45 AM, and police arrested Nelly not long after. He was booked into South Correctional Entity jail in Des Moines on charges of second-degree rape.

“At 3:48 AM a female called 911 to report that she was sexually assaulted by a male, who is known as the rapper “Nelly”. The alleged assault was reported to occur on the tour bus that was parked at the listed location. Nelly had performed at the White River Amphitheater just hours before,” Auburn police department has issued a press release.

According to TMZ reports, which state: “We reached out to Nelly’s rep …
Nelly’s lawyer tells TMZ Nelly is the victim of a completely fabricated allegation. that their initial investigation, clearly establishes the allegation is devoid of credibility and is motivated by greed and vindictiveness.

They say they are confident, once the scurrilous accusation is thoroughly investigated, there will be no charges.
Nelly is prepared to pursue all all legal avenues to redress any damage caused by this clearly false allegation.”

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest