Stats: 2447 members, 8262 topics. Date: Monday, 23rd October 2017 at 2:10pm

Welcome Guest!

Ladoja Says Fayose Is Free To Contest For Presidency

0 Replies

Ladoja Says Fayose Is Free To Contest For Presidency by
Godwinsilas . male 8:46pm On Oct 7

Senator Rashid Ladoja, the former governor of Oyo state, has met Ayodele Fayose, the Ekiti state governor, in a private meeting.

Punch reports that Ladoja backed Fayose’s bid to contest in the 2019 presidential election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Ladoja on Saturday, October 7, said the governor has the fundamental human rights to contest for the nation’s number one seat.

He said: ''Governor Fayose is my own brother and he is a go-getter. Whatever he sets his mind to achieve, he goes for it and he gets it. He is eminently qualified and possesses all the leadership capabilities to rule Nigeria and take us out of the woods.

''Some people in the PDP have said that they have zoned the presidency to the north, but it is left for Fayose to convince the members in the PDP to support him for his presidential ambition. He is fit for it judging from his antecedents as a quintessential leader in the country.

''I also want to advise the party leadership to use zoning of the presidency in a way that would guarantee the PDP winning the election in 2019 and not as a way of favouring some individuals who may not be ready for the job.''

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest