Stats: 2485 members, 8433 topics. Date: Friday, 20th April 2018 at 7:35am

Welcome Guest!

Osama Bin Laden’S Grandson Died In An Air Strike (Photo)

0 Replies

Osama Bin Laden’S Grandson Died In An Air Strike (Photo) by
Godwinsilas . male 12:01pm On Jan 5

12-year-old Osama, named after his terrorist grandfather, is believed to have died along the Afghanistan-Pakistan border, in an airstrike last year.

He was praised for his ‘martyrdom’ by father Hamza Bin Laden, who jihadis have hailed as the ‘heir’ to the leadership of al-Qaeda.

A letter written by Hamza, whose father was shot dead by a US Navy Seal team in 2011, mourned the death of the ‘hero cub’ and described his eldest son as ‘the grandson of bravery’ – adding that he liked to play-act scenes of martyrdom.

Further details of his death – including the location of the apparent airstrike – were revealed by the Pan-Arab news website Arabi 21, which cited jihadi sources. But there have been conflicting reports, with some saying he died of illness.

The note called ‘Letter From Sheikh Mujahid Hamza Bin Laden’, was published by Al-Qaeda’s propaganda arm, the Global Islamic Media Front, along with a picture image of a young Osama and addressed to the Bin Laden family.

It said: ‘We console ourselves and you on the martyrdom on the hero cub… the grandson of bravery… our son Osama, may Allah have mercy on him.’

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest