Stats: 2526 members, 8467 topics. Date: Monday, 16th July 2018 at 5:23pm

Welcome Guest!

Photos: Military Vehicle Produced For Nigeria Army By Innoson

1 Replies

Photos: Military Vehicle Produced For Nigeria Army By Innoson by
Godwinsilas . male 1:03pm On Jan 9

The Nigerian Army, has formally partnered with Nigerian indigenous motor manufacturing company, Innoson Motors for modification of some of its equipment, local production of armoured fighting vehicles and other military hardware.

The Chief of Army Staff recalled with delight that the Nigerian Army being patriotic and in a bid to encourage local entrepreneurs asked Innoson Motors to supply 3 vehicles early last year which were found to be durable and performing very well as they were used in combat and proved to be useful, comfortable and convenient in military operations.

The Army Chief said that based on that, the Nigerian Army acquired over 70 more variants of the Innoson vehicles which were deployed in the North East for Operation Lafiya Dole.

He further stated that the Nigerian Army desires to deepen its cooperation by partnering with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited to conceptualize, design, modify and produce military hardware.

The specific areas of partnership between the Nigerian Army and the company include immediate supply 100 vehicles, supply of appropriate gears, engines and chassis required for immediate modifications and repairs of armoured fighting vehicles in the North Eastern part the country.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Godwinsilas . male 1:06pm On Jan 9

See more photos

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest