Stats: 2505 members, 8488 topics. Date: Monday, 18th June 2018 at 2:53am

Welcome Guest!

Photos: Alfa Arrested With Heart, Kidney, Other Human Parts

0 Replies

Photos: Alfa Arrested With Heart, Kidney, Other Human Parts by
Godwinsilas . male 8:55am On Jan 18

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested Mr. Abdulfatai Kayode, an Islamic man popularly known as Alfa, with what is suspected to be human parts.

The human parts which includes vagina, intestines, heart, laps and kidney were kept inside a yellow plastic container in the suspect’s one-room self-contained apartment on Okeidumola Street, in Moshood Gbadabiu of Alakuko, Lagos state.

When asked about the human parts, Abdulfatai said: “One Ifa priest, Sadiq, brought them. I was only asked to keep them. I did not kill anyone.

“Sadiq sent a man to get the parts. I don’t even know where the person who brought them lives. So the Ifa priest is in a better position to say.

“The human parts are meant for money rituals. I have been an alfa for 10 years, but have never prepared any money ritual concoction with human parts before; this is my first time.”

His accomplice was not home when the Lagos State Commissioner of Police,  Imohimi Edgal, visited.

However, Mr. Edgal directed the Divisional Police Officer in-charge of the area, a Chief Superintendent, to place plainclothes officers close to the  priest’s apartment.

While most of the onlookers were expressing shock at the discovery, one of the residents, Jamiu Gbadamosi, disclosed that the suspect just packed into the environment about two weeks ago.

Gbadamosi said: “We didn’t even know he is an alfa. He bought the apartment. He does not speak with anyone. I only saw him last week with the Ifa priest, who is popularly known around this area.

“We urge the Police to carry out discreet investigation to know whose body parts those are.”

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest