Stats: 2486 members, 8436 topics. Date: Friday, 20th April 2018 at 3:45pm

Welcome Guest!

Nigeria Made UAV, Tsaigumi On Exercise Hard Strike By Air Force

0 Replies

Nigeria Made UAV, Tsaigumi On Exercise Hard Strike By Air Force by
Godwinsilas . male 10:24pm On Feb 16

The Nigeria Air Force (NAF) has produce an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) which is capable of working 10 hours, and can be used in day and nighttime operations.

The UAV which was produced by NAF Aerospace Engineers in collaboration with UAVision of Portugal is the first indigenous operational UAV, the Director of Public Relations and Information to Nigerian Air Force, Olatokunbo Adesanya Air Vice Marshal said.

The video posted to facebook by Nigerian Air Force HQ page, shows the effectiveness of the UAV on a successful rescue mission carried out by NAF, 15th February 2018. According to information shared, it can provide Intelligence Surveillance and Recognisance (ISR) operations in land and sea domains.

It could also be used for policing operations, disaster management, convoy protection, maritime patrol, pipeline and power line monitoring as well as mapping and border patrol duties.

In addition, it could be deployed for the protection of wildlife, weather forecast and telecast. Additionally, in the maritime domain, the Tsaigumi UAV could be used for search and rescue, coastal monitoring and patrol of Nigeria’s Exclusive Economic Zone.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest