Stats: 2597 members, 9263 topics. Date: Monday, 22nd October 2018 at 10:46am

Welcome Guest!

Why Your Data Does Not Last And What To Do

3 Replies

Why Your Data Does Not Last And What To Do by
Godwinsilas . male 8:44pm On Feb 23

A lot of people always complain about their, they said it doesn't last long. This is actually true, but due to your usage. You may not be using it, but your phone is, based on background running applications.

Android smart phones are designed to synchronize and communicate every now and then. It may be ‘error reporting’, updating or searching for updates, collecting usage data and other different activities. Without these functions most of your apps wouldn't be working fine, especially your messaging apps like Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram and others. Always waiting for messages to report, or notifications.

How To Reduce Your Data Usage
Please note, that in order to enjoy Android smart phones should be working and running automatically and with data access.

Step 1. Go-to your Settings, scroll down and enter Security, scroll down to Auto-start management. Click on it and deny apps you don't want to Auto-start when you off your phone.

Step 2. Now go back to Settings, this time find Data usage and click on it, click on your preferred network, there you will see your apps that mostly consume your data. If you find irrelevant ones, you can (1). Choose go uninstall them if you don't actually use them. Or (2). Restrict the app from background data usage. To do this click on the app, you will see Restrict app background data.

If you have any question you can ask.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

pixblog . male 2:19pm On Feb 24

nice write up

An*

flexible . male 3:21pm On Feb 24

visit http://www.wapforum.com.ng and join our largest public forum

dcyberlordh . male 8:39pm On Mar 8

good bro. I rep http://9jawibe.xtgem.com/

for hacking and other tech relate

Currently viewing this : 1 guest