Stats: 2597 members, 9263 topics. Date: Monday, 22nd October 2018 at 11:36am

Welcome Guest!

Tecno l9 Or l9 Plus No Sound Problem And Solution

0 Replies

Tecno l9 Or l9 Plus No Sound Problem And Solution by
Godwinsilas . male 9:36am On Jun 6

You use Tecno L9 or L9 plus and all of a sudden your loudspeaker stop working, no sound at all. I experienced that yesterday, tell you what! It wasn't my best moment.

This is my third Android smartphone, all Tecno product. So don't be surprise when I tell you their product is crap, don't argue. All the three I've used had one problem all the other.

The last was Tecno L8 plus battery problem , it started second day I started using it, then camera and flashlight malfunction, that continued till I sold it, now this L9 plus is just less than 3 months.

Well don't be surprise, I'm thinking of buying another one. Guess what? It's Tecno again, that's because I have no choice, because I don't have enough money. So I'll be stock with Tecno for now then.

So yesterday I couldn't delete some files, my phone has been misbehaving. Memory card will not be available until I restart. So I restart the phone in order for me to delete the files. Well it worked only for the sound to stop. I tried different things, it didn't work. Restart the phone a couple of times before it worked.

Techno L9 or L9 Plus
So if you ever experience this, just be cool. Restart the phone and wait for sometimes it will work. That's Tecno for you.

Or Force Reboot The Phone: to do that, press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

Or if the sound is too low even though when the volume is at the highest level. Just goto Settings, then Sound and scroll down to Sound enhancement, from there you can activate it. That's your sound booster. Enjoy boom.

If you have other complains, or better suggestion, kindly share it via comments.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest