Stats: 2597 members, 9263 topics. Date: Monday, 22nd October 2018 at 11:01am

Welcome Guest!

Juliet Ibrahim Crys Out, Says Men Are Liers

0 Replies

Juliet Ibrahim Crys Out, Says Men Are Liers by
Godwinsilas . male 6:10pm On Jun 9

Unconfirmed recent news circulating the media suggested that Juliet Ibrahim might have been dumped by her Nigerian boyfriend, Iceberg Slim.

The relationship between the Nigerian-based Ghanaian beautiful actress and her boyfriend Iceberg Slim is said to have hit the rock after months of flaunting her new found boyfriend in the face of the public.

Although Juliet is yet to deny the media speculations, the actress has not also confirmed but has allegedly deleted all photos of both enjoying the good times shared together with Iceberg Slim.

With this, many of her social media critics have interpreted that, the actress has now resorted to stereotyping denigrating men in general after experiencing the bitter part of the pill with Iceberg.

In a recent Instagram post, Juliet labeled that men are liars from creation.

“The way men lie, I’m beginning to think poor Eve didn’t eat the forbidden fruit first”, she posted.

The talented actress, and mother of one relocated to Nigeria after his failed marriage with Chief Executive of Kantanka Automobiles, Kwadwo Safo Kantanka.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest