Stats: 2605 members, 9367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14th November 2018 at 12:07pm

Welcome Guest!

How To Verify Or Confirm Your WhatsApp Business Account

0 Replies

How To Verify Or Confirm Your WhatsApp Business Account by
Godwinsilas . male 4:28pm On Jun 27

WhatsApp Business allows businesses and brands to communicate with their customers effectively using automated tools like shortcuts and quick response.

But in order to give credibility to brands and assurance to customers, there are needs to verify such accounts.

So if you're interested in using WhatsApp business and want your profile verified, it's very simple.

How To Verify Or Confirm Your WhatsApp Business Account

According to WhatsApp, you don't need to request or pay any fee to get your account verified or confirmed. But you sure need to know or do some things right.

Verifying your account takes many factors of which you may not know, but the most important things are:
1. Your brand name or business name must be well known.

2. Your WhatsApp Business number must be same with your business contact number.

While those two are very important, you will still need to complete your profile information like website, address, e-mail, business description, hours of operation, and type of services you offer.

Why You Should Use WhatsApp Business

1. Flexibility: You can use WhatsApp Business alongside your normal WhatsApp on the same phone without any problem. It's a different app entirely.

2. Business Profile: give your business or brand credibility when your create a business profile with helpful information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website. These will give give your customers assurance of dealing with you even it's their first time.

3. Labels: You can organize your contacts or chats with labels, so you can easily find them again. Especially for new customers or pending delivery as well as pending payment.

4. Quick Replies: With quick replies, you can save multiple of frequently use messages and set shortcuts. This will help you answer common questions customers ask – quickly and easily.

5. Automated Messages: Set an away message when you are unable to respond You can also create a greeting message to introduce your customers to your business. This function work only when your data is on.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest