Hassan Faruk, a student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun state (FUNAAB) was reportedly rushed to the hospital yesterday, September 7, 2018 after consuming a bottle of gin.
It was reported that the 300 level Biochemistry student, had entered a competition with his friend, of which they wager ₦5,000 to consume a bottle of gin. However, after he finished drinking the gin, he lost consciousness and was immediately rushed to the hospital.
As seen in the photos circulated online, the young man bow down his head after taking the full bottle of gin.
Meanwhile there's no report on his current state of health.
How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.