Stats: 2618 members, 9618 topics. Date: Friday, 14th December 2018 at 10:29am

Welcome Guest!

Vacancy: Naij.Com (Legit.Com) Is Currently Looking For Writers

0 Replies

Vacancy: Naij.Com (Legit.Com) Is Currently Looking For Writers by
Godwinsilas . male 2:31pm On Nov 21

One of Nigeria's leading news and media site Legit.ng formaly know as Naij.com is currently searching for talented writers. If you apply now you can get a chance to join the international team of their media professionals.

The media site is looking for qualified editors who will be working from their Lagos office. If you have the required details and the skills set, you can apply. See below for all that's required of you.

WANTED:

Editor to join our Lagos office

REQUIREMENTS:

- perfect writing skills

- expert in local and global affairs

- strategic and analytical thinker

- readiness to challenges and openness to innovations.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

- mоnitoring trending and breaking news and topics

- writing and publishing stories based on several sources

- producing features, explainers and all sorts of original and unique (exclusive) content.

Applicants with experiences in digital online reporting on entertainment will have a priority

We give a chance to a young and passionate person to grow from the one who writes simple stories to the one who creates articles with millions views and tens of thousands shares on social media, interviews top people of the country, produces award-winning features and investigations.

WHY do you need to join us?

- competitive salary + bonuses based on your achievements

- possibility to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide

- communication with most influential people in the media industry on a daily basis

- access to latest technology in media, journalism and mobile.

We do not simply follow the trends, we set them and create them.

Don’t waste your time: simply drop your CV and a cover letter to

careers@corp.legit.ng

Note: Legit.ng looking for editors to join our Lagos office.

Success to your endeavour.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest