A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; PasswordHash has a deprecated constructor

Filename: phpass-0.1/PasswordHash.php

Line Number: 27

Backtrace:

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/libraries/Tank_auth.php
Line: 3
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/libraries/Tank_auth.php
Line: 3
Function: require_once

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 25
Function: library

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/controllers/Topic.php
Line: 9
Function: __construct

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/index.php
Line: 295
Function: require_once

5 Things Not To Do When You Get Paid | Leapfame
Stats: 2708 members, 10157 topics. Date: Thursday, 18th July 2019 at 8:01am

Welcome Guest!

5 Things Not To Do When You Get Paid

0 Replies

5 Things Not To Do When You Get Paid by
foster04 . male 10:28am On May 9

For every salary earner, you will agree with me that one of the best days in a whole month is not either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Though those days of the week are what the majority of workers look forward to but the best day is payday.

This is when you get to receive the amount you have agreed with your employer.

Depending on your career path, payday can either be on a daily, weekly, or monthly bases.

So now it’s the end of the month and you just received an alert from your bank and you are excited that you have got enough money to spend.
But please wait and listen to what I have to say.

There are a lot of people that have been caught in what is called the “Rat Race” where they keep running in a circle and all they do is spend as they receive.

As a young man with no family yet the first thing that comes to mind when I first receive my salary would be to get those things I have been craving for.

This might be clothes, shoes, gadgets and so on.

Where it really dawned on me was when I sat down to evaluate my finances during December 2018 and I found out that I had no savings at all.

A lot of salary earners just like me can relate to this story

Since the world is full of uncertainty and no one is guaranteed of their job it is wise you get your finances in order now before you end up regretting in the future.

Here are 5 things not to do when you get paid.

Don’t Announce To Everybody That You Just Got Paid

There are a lot of people who just can’t keep it to themselves when they get paid; they want the whole world to know.
Don’t be that kind of person.

I see a lot of people posting pictures on Instagram and Facebook showing off either the alert they received or holding cash in their hands.
The truth is you are not fooling anybody all you are doing is just to attract friends that just want to help you spend that money.

CONTINUE READING

Currently viewing this : 1 guest