A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; PasswordHash has a deprecated constructor

Filename: phpass-0.1/PasswordHash.php

Line Number: 27

Backtrace:

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/libraries/Tank_auth.php
Line: 3
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/libraries/Tank_auth.php
Line: 3
Function: require_once

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 25
Function: library

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/controllers/Topic.php
Line: 9
Function: __construct

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/index.php
Line: 295
Function: require_once

Photos Of Cars, Buses Made In Nigeria By Innoson And Their Models | Leapfame
Stats: 2705 members, 10090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25th June 2019 at 7:03am

Welcome Guest!

Photos Of Cars, Buses Made In Nigeria By Innoson And Their Models

21 Replies

Photos Of Cars, Buses Made In Nigeria By Innoson And Their Models by
Godwinsilas . male On Jan 6, 2015

Am going to be uploading pictures of cars and buses produced in Nigeria by Innoson (IVM), so stay online while update you.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Innoson IVM-Carrier

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Innoson IVM-Carrier4WD

Innoson IVM-G5

Innoson IVM-Taxi

Innoson IVM-500.jpg

More coming soon, stay online.

Innoson IVM-6540.jpg

Innoson IVM 6601

Innoson IVM 6730

Innoson IVM 6800

Innoson IVM 6850

Innoson IVM 6751

Innoson IVM 6105

Innoson IVM 5000A

kindworld . male On May 23, 2016

I like that suv

A whole new world!

blessedmike . male On Aug 13, 2016

nice work

agigabriel . male On Jun 2, 2018

very good

http://bulkyrecharge.com.ng/

felarity . male On Oct 5, 2018

Nigeria is moving to a next level in technology... I like the SUV more

tagetmedia

alfredsurewin . male 1:21pm On Jan 28

call or whatsapp this +2349024728280 interested to win big with me

PULTRU . female 2:37pm On Feb 22

WAOH!! IF ONLY WE CAN JUST ENCOURAGE OUR OWN.SOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS COUNTRY..GOD BLESS NIGRIA

[url=https://trushoe.com/]shoes online nigeria[/url]

Benson78 . male 12:32pm On May 30

Welcome to all post of illuminati cult where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world, this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, wealth, riches and be a famous person in the world. Join the illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 300million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 100,000,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly contact us via email below (drbenson666@gmail.com or call +2349030355238}BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $70,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. Tell us little about yourself… No dirty game,no sacrifices and No evil, a cult of peace, big aim Illuminati email us drbenson666@gmail.com or call us on +2349030355238}whatsapp no:+2347053687079

Currently viewing this : 1 guest