Stats: 2581 members, 8989 topics. Date: Monday, 24th September 2018 at 12:34pm

Welcome Guest!

Are You Experiencing Glo Network Problem? (1)

6 Replies

omat . male On Apr 8, 2016

I have left glo since. Airtel is the best

Godwinsilas . male On Apr 8, 2016

omat:
I have left glo since. Airtel is the best

Airtel has been my network until December last year, during general election last year I lost airtel network for a one week, I couldn't report anything I was offline for a week, apart from that to me they have the worst customer care, they can end the call when it suit them especially when you caught them cheating on you, sometimes they will not even attend to my calls because they feel am disturbing them when I have problem with their network.

Just recently I started enjoying Glo network because they just launch 3g in my area, until this network issue.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

elopie . male On May 18, 2016

Glo network problem in my area av cost me a lot of tings ...such as calls,internet and money, we couldn't able to call friends,relation, chart with our loving one, like me who is a big fans of Glo network, Glo is one and only network in Nigeria dat provide us with chip calls rate, high speed connection, affordable data subscription and a lot of more,and more package re still waiting for good benefit, a lot of people re complaining about dis suddenly network problems which has not be deal with by Glo now and we re pleading it should be resolve quickly for d benefit for we customers, some people av been affected badly, most of my guys have subscribe 4gb worth of data plane hoping dey will enjoy it with d resent lunching of Glo 3g in my area owan west local Government area uzebba , I hope immediate effect should be done to resolve it.

tonich

Godwinsilas . male On May 18, 2016

I was in glo office in Benin city last month, what they told me was shocking.
The first person I talked to told me they knew about the problem and mentioned my location as soon as I told him the problem, but was not certain about the solution and the time it will be resolved.

I later talked to another man whom seems to know everything, he said the problem is because the site contractors has not been paid their money so with that they don't and will not power those site until they are paid, I thought the problem was only my area before he mentioned Ekpoma and Auchi is also affected only some location in these areas are working.

But I wonder why glo would be unable to pay contractor while they spent a lot signing deals with made artist, and promoting service that's is not usable.

While I was in their office I noticed some matured men and women making noise in the office while just two agent were attending to customers. At the end of the month they will be paid for doing nothing, contributing notting to the company but just making noise.

Meanwhile till now there's still no network in my area a lot of people are dropping their glo Sim, I wonder how they will recover from this.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Imohimi11 . male On May 19, 2016

We are having a network problem here in owan west, for d past 1 month we dnt have network. Pls oooo we need Glo network

Godwinsilas . male On May 24, 2016

I don't know if I should say am happy about this, but Glo just restored their network problem in my area now.

Am switching back to Glo immediately, enjoying my 3g.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest