The Nigerian first lady, Dame Patience
Jonathan has thrilled us over the past few years
with riveting grammatical blunders that will get
you reeling with laughter. Here are the 15 most
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the
Senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,, it is
not easy to carry second in an
International competition like this one,
(addressing press men after Female Under-19
FIFA World Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not
a woman? They were once a children now a
adult now they are bombing women and
children making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who
have become widows for loosing their parents
for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow
Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses
are responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself instead of
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but
his manhood lives on.
13) Chai! Chai! There is God o… there’s God in
everything we are doing, continue!
14) Na only you waka come?
15) Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for