Stats: 2595 members, 9209 topics. Date: Monday, 15th October 2018 at 8:09pm

Welcome Guest!

Photos: Touching Moment Of Couple Diagnosed Of Cancer Hold Hands To Say Goodbye

0 Replies

Photos: Touching Moment Of Couple Diagnosed Of Cancer Hold Hands To Say Goodbye by
Godwinsilas . male On Feb 11, 2017

This is the heartbreaking moment, two terminally ill parents held hands as they said goodbye to each other for a final time. The pair bravely faced death together after a double terminal cancer diagnosis.

The photo has been shared by the children of Mike, 57, and Julie Bennet, 50 - taken just days before the much loved dad-of-three died and published as the children's mother lays dying in a Merseyside hospice herself.

According to Daily Mirror, they wanted the world to know how much they loved each other - and were together until the very end. Dad Mike had been fighting a battle with cancer since 2013 - having been diagnosed with a brain tumour - and had been nursed at home by Julie and the children.

Mum Julie, 50, a primary school teacher, was diagnosed with cancer in May 2016. She had liver and kidney cancer which spread to other parts of her body.

The brave couple's friends have made a promise to Julie on her death bed to take care of her children - and are appealing for the public to help them stay in the family home as they face a future without both their parents.

Mike died on Monday February 6th.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest