Stats: 2505 members, 8488 topics. Date: Monday, 18th June 2018 at 2:30am

Welcome Guest!

How To Download And Install The 'Android O' (Android 8.0) Beta

0 Replies

How To Download And Install The 'Android O' (Android 8.0) Beta by
Godwinsilas . male On May 27, 2017

The first official beta for Android version 8.0 (Android O) is now available for a limited number of Android powered smartphones, with Google sending its Android O Beta Program page live just after the I/O 2017 keynote this month.

Installation will take a lot of time, because it's still in an early-stage release and the software will still be extremely buggy.

Like I said there are just a limited number of smartphone this beta is available for just yet, and they are only Google-made devices. This include the Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus Player, Pixel, Pixel XL and Pixel C.

So if you have any of these devices handy here you go.
1. To start with, back up all your data before downloading Android O. Installing the beta could wipe your phone datas.

2. Next, go to Android O beta program page

3. Then sign in with your Google account, if you don't have Google account, you may need to sign up to the Beta Program separately.

4. Once signed in, Google will detect if your device is eligible and if so, prompt you to install the beta. Ensure you have a fast internet connection and follow Google's prompts to proceed.

That's all, If you're having any problems, check your internet connection.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest