A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192

Message: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; PasswordHash has a deprecated constructor

Filename: phpass-0.1/PasswordHash.php

Line Number: 27

Backtrace:

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/libraries/Tank_auth.php
Line: 3
Function: _error_handler

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/libraries/Tank_auth.php
Line: 3
Function: require_once

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/core/MY_Controller.php
Line: 25
Function: library

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/application/controllers/Topic.php
Line: 9
Function: __construct

File: /home/leapqmhy/public_html/index.php
Line: 295
Function: require_once

Photos: For Cheating, Girl Set Her Boyfriend's House On Fire | Leapfame
Stats: 2696 members, 10037 topics. Date: Monday, 20th May 2019 at 1:30pm

Welcome Guest!

Photos: For Cheating, Girl Set Her Boyfriend's House On Fire

0 Replies

Photos: For Cheating, Girl Set Her Boyfriend's House On Fire by
Godwinsilas . male On May 28, 2017

Priscilla Berfi, a 20-year-old Ghanaian Girl, has rendered her boyfriend homeless by setting his house on fire because of cheating on her.

Despite Priscilla is pregnant, Kofi Adusei, her boyfriend had stop taking care her. This is due to her bad attitude and lack of respect towards him, Kofi said.
He said Priscilla visited him on the night of the incident but they had a misunderstanding so he decided not to spend the night in the same room with her – Pulse Ghana.

On that fateful night Kofi left the room and went to sleep in another room where a second girlfriend was waiting for him.

"While relaxing in the other room, I perceived smoke and so I thought she had taken some of my clothing out to burn them. I really wasn’t bothered, but later I heard shouts and calls that my room is on fire, we rushed to see the room in flames with Priscilla nowhere to be found,’ he said"

After the incident, Kofi however, reported the issue to the police which led to the suspect to be arrested by Kwame Nkrumah of Science and Technology (KNUST) District Police Command to help with further investigations.

The house is located at Debuako in the Oforikrom Constituency of the Ashanti Region. Though the house seriously on fire, but no casualties was recorded. But several properties were destroyed.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest