Stats: 2606 members, 9373 topics. Date: Friday, 16th November 2018 at 4:14am

Welcome Guest!

Motorola Moto z2 Play Now Available For Pre-Order In China

0 Replies

Motorola Moto z2 Play Now Available For Pre-Order In China by
Godwinsilas . male On Jul 3, 2017

Motorola Moto Z2 Play, which was announced in the beginning of last month, is now available for pre-order via Jingdong.com at ¥3299 ($490) in China and it's set to go on sale by 5th of July, 2017.

Moto Z2 Play, which is the successor of last year’s Moto Z Play, featured dual SIM, 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, a metal unibody design, powered by 3,000mAh battery.

The Motorola Moto Z2 Play comes with a 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory. While it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat it also supports TurboPower charging and has water repellent nano coating.

In the camera segment, which happens to be the USP of the device, it features 12MP rear camera combined with laser and dual autofocus pixels. On the other hand, the smartphone includes the first dual CCT front-facing flash with 5MP camera.

In addition to that, Moto Z2 Play also supports Moto Mods such as Hasselblad True Zoom camera, JBL Soundboost mod, and Insta-Share Projector Mod.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest