Stats: 2555 members, 8782 topics. Date: Saturday, 18th August 2018 at 7:20am

Welcome Guest!

Photos: IPhone 8 Leak Reveals Apple Exclusive Upgrades (Price And Release Date)

0 Replies

Photos: IPhone 8 Leak Reveals Apple Exclusive Upgrades (Price And Release Date) by
Godwinsilas . male On Aug 2, 2017

Apple has accidentally or unknowingly leaked some upgrades and improvements in iPhone 8, while further investigation has revealed the biggest ‘all new’ features.

A Reddit user recently dug deep into Apple’s unintentionally treat-filled HomePod beta firmware to confirm exclusive iPhone 8 upgrades which was revealed back in January by Gordon Kelly, a contributor at Forbes. He said the new iPhone 8 will be the first iPhone to have both quick charging and wireless charging.

This information has now been confirmed due to Apple’s own code, it's now clear.

"In January I worked with good friend and acclaimed Apple leaker Sonny Dickson to break this news, but now the information is in black and white in Apple’s own code."

Solidifying this was another discovery by Brazilian iOS developer Guilherme Rambo who helped dig out many of the iPhone 8 features hidden in the HomePod firmware. He tweeted after the Reddit post that iOS 11 will specifically change the battery icons for the iPhone 8: “this suggests a different charging mechanism”.

"It is worth remembering that two plus two (or three plus three in this case) can sometimes add up to five, but I was extremely confident about the sources for my Forbes’ January exclusive and in combination with this pair of code leaks I believe it is safe to say Apple is finally adding these two (in my opinion, long overdue) features." He further said.

This Is What You Should Know About The Coming iPhone 8
iPhone 8 release date will likely be on September 22 or 23, 2017. The major additions tipped to be added to iPhone 8 specifications include: OLED screens, powerful 10nm A11 chip, wireless charging, a 3D-sensing front camera, and an “all-screen front” design.

The entry-level for iPhone 8 price is probably going to be around £599, and could rise close to or even beyond £1000 for the top-end model.

Below are exclusive pictures of iPhone 8 render based on leak features.

How hard I've hustled, how hard I've tried, how I never gave up, how I wanna succeed.

Currently viewing this : 1 guest